Permanently expands NRGkick charging unit with OCPP connectivity.
Scope of delivery and features
- Permanently activates “OCPP” function of an NRGkick charging unit
- Enables communication with an online accessible charging network via OCPP 1.6 (JSON)
- Configuration of the OCPP charging network via free NRGkick App (available for iOS and Android)
- Wide range of predefined, already integrated charging networks selectable
- Manual configuration of charging networks possible (URL, Chargebox ID, User ID)
- On request integration of further charging networks in the list of selectable charging network providers possible
- Additionally: On request for company fleets complete pre-configuration possible, so that communication with the desired charging network is possible without configuration.
Charge data transmission via OCPP 1.6 – upgradeable at any time
This function can be upgraded at any time, even with an existing NRGkick. It enables an NRGkick charging unit, in conjunction with the NRGkick Cloud, to transmit charging data to an online charging network via the OCPP 1.6 standard.
Ideal charging solution for corporate fleets – no installation, transferable anytime
NRGkick is an attractive charging solution, especially for corporate fleets, because it can be deployed immediately without installation. In case of a change of employees, NRGkick can simply be handed over to the next user without uninstalling/re-installing. This saves a lot of time and money!
Absolutely secure charging data
Charging data remains securely stored on NRGkick – even in the event that NRGkick has no internet connection or is simply not connected to the mains. Up to 10,000 charge cycles and more are permanently stored and transferred to the charging network via OCPP as soon as NRGkick has an internet connection again.
Even in the event that a user disconnects the power connection during charging, this has been taken care of!
Easy configuration of the charging network
The charging network can be configured manually, which means that the URL, Chargebox ID and User ID can be entered by the user. In addition, an integration test has already been performed with many store network providers, these can be selected from a list, eliminating the need for manual configuration. Other charging networks can be integrated on request. As a third option, complete preconfiguration is also possible on request, so that any setup effort is eliminated here.