Save 900,- € KfW subsidy with NRGkick KfW Select now!
NRGkick KfW Select is approved for KfW subsidies 439 (charging stations for electric vehicles – municipalities), 440 (charging stations for electric cars – residential buildings) and 441 (subsidy for charging stations in companies) and meets all the necessary requirements. NRGkick KfW Select comes with a 16A wall socket – just choose the right length and communication and save money!
Features NRGkick KfW Select
- Consisting of NRGkick KfW mobile charging unit, NRGkick wall socket for permanent connection to the supply line by the electrician and locked protective cover.
- Vehicle side type 2 plug
- Maximum charging current up to 32 A – corresponds to maximum charging power of up to 22kW
- Can also be used with all standard sockets by means of optional smart attachments
- Communication interfaces: Bluetooth, WiFi, optional GSM/GPS/SIM (SIM flat rate for two years already included, extension possible at any time thereafter)
- Total length: 5m, 7.5m or 10m
NRGkick KfW Select – everything you need to charge your electric car
The safest charging unit on the market
- Thermal management & overheating protection
With temperature monitoring on every single phase pin, your NRGkick knows exactly if there is too much heat due to a not optimally installed socket and avoids dangerous situations even before they arise. If your socket gets too hot, NRGkick reduces the charging current completely independently.
- Avoidance of arcing due to automatic hot unplug protection
If a charging unit is disconnected from the power supply during charging, dangerous arcs are generated which damage the contacts. With NRGkick, arcing is completely eliminated – it is the only charging unit on the market that interrupts the current flow even before the contacts leave each other!
- Protection against incorrectly connected sockets
NRGkick KfW Select protects against overvoltages (e.g. caused by incorrectly connected sockets) and does not suffer any damage as a result.
- Blackout protection and autonomous load management
Unique: NRGkick includes autonomous load management! If NRGkick detects that the voltage drops too much due to a high load on the grid, the charging power is automatically reduced until the grid has “recovered”. Thus, it also protects you and your house from blackouts or power outages.
- Extremely robust
NRGkick KfW Select is extremely resistant to external influences and manipulation by third parties. This is impressively proven by: Anti-theft and tampering protection, Drive-over protection, Temperature resistance -40 to +70 °C (operating temperature), Water and dust tightness (IP67), Shock and impact resistance (IK10), Soft components on the charging unit and plug unit for optimum haptics and scratch protection, …
The most intelligent charging unit on the market:
- Infinite communication possibilities
With Bluetooth, WiFi as well as optional GSM/GPS/SIM, you can reach the charging unit from anywhere with the free NRGkick app. The NRGkick Cloud also ensures that you can take advantage of many other services, such as time controlled charging or automatic reporting and much more.
- Detailed charging reports
Automatically get a weekly and/or monthly charging report that informs you, for example, about the kWh charged and the charging costs. Of course, you can also create a report about a period of your choice at any time!
- Updateable & future-proof
NRGkick is updateable through over-the-air updates. Thus, with NRGkick you are absolutely future-proof, since new functions as well as improvements are immediately available to you.
- Ready for grid-serving control
Tanks to the versatile communication options (Bluetooth, WiFi, optional GSM/SIM/GPS, Cloud) and optionally available application standards (OCPP), NRGkick is already equipped for future developments in grid-serving control.
- Location based charging statistics
Through the optional GPS, NRGkick has the ability to display charges in charging reports with associated geolocation data! In this way, it would be possible to determine exactly where and how much was charged – which in turn can be very helpful if you only want to prove charges from certain locations (e.g. for billing)!
This and much more awaits you with NRGkick KfW Select. Just everything your electric car ever needs to charge!