Secure 900,- € KfW subsidy with NRGkick KfW Select now!
NRGkick KfW Select is eligible for KfW funding and meets all the necessary requirements. Simply select the optimal variant for you above (with or without optional smart attachments).
Features NRGkick KfW Select 7.5m
- Consisting of NRGkick KfW mobile charging unit, NRGkick wall socket for permanent connection to the supply line by the electrician and locked protective cover.
- Vehicle side type 2 plug
- Maximum charging current up to 32 A – corresponds to maximum charging power of up to 22kW*
- Can also be used with all standard sockets by means of optional smart attachments
- Communication interfaces: Bluetooth, WiFi
- Total length: 7.5m
* when the mobile charging unit is permanently connected to the NRGkick wall socket, the charging power is a maximum of 11 kW (16 A) in accordance with KfW specifications.
NRGkick KfW Select – everything you need to charge your electric car
The safest charging unit on the market
- Thermal management & overheating protection
With temperature monitoring on every single phase pin, your NRGkick knows exactly if there is too much heat due to a not optimally installed socket and avoids dangerous situations even before they arise. If your socket gets too hot, NRGkick reduces the charging current completely independently.
- Avoidance of arcing due to automatic hot unplug protection
If a charging unit is disconnected from the power supply during charging, dangerous arcs are generated which damage the contacts. With NRGkick, arcing is completely eliminated – it is the only charging unit on the market that interrupts the current flow even before the contacts leave each other!
- Protection against incorrectly connected sockets
NRGkick KfW Select protects against overvoltages (e.g. caused by incorrectly connected sockets) and does not suffer any damage as a result.
- Blackout protection and autonomous load management
Unique: NRGkick includes autonomous load management! If NRGkick detects that the voltage drops too much due to a high load on the grid, the charging power is automatically reduced until the grid has “recovered”. Thus, it also protects you and your house from blackouts or power outages.
- Incredibly resistant
NRGkick KfW Select is immune to heat and cold with an operating temperature of -40 to +70 °C. In addition, it has IP protection class 67, which means that even a NRGkick submerged in water will perform its service reliably afterwards. And it also withstands mechanical influences: NRGkick KfW Select is overrun-proof according to IEC 62752!
The most intelligent charging unit on the market:
- Infinite communication possibilities
With Bluetooth and WiFi, you can access the charging unit from anywhere with the free NRGkick app. The NRGkick Cloud also ensures that you can take advantage of many other services, such as time controlled charging or automatic reporting and much more.
- Detailed charging reports
Automatically get a weekly and/or monthly charging report that informs you, for example, about the kWh charged and the charging costs. Of course, you can also create a report about a period of your choice at any time!
- Updateable & future-proof
NRGkick is updateable through over-the-air updates. Thus, with NRGkick you are absolutely future-proof, since new functions as well as improvements are immediately available to you.
- Ready for grid-serving control
Thanks to the versatile communication options (Bluetooth, WiFi, Cloud) and optionally available application standards (OCPP), NRGkick is already equipped for future developments in grid-serving control.
This and much more awaits you with NRGkick KfW Select. Just everything your electric car ever needs to charge!
Due to the high demand, the delivery time is currently 7-8 weeks after receipt of order.